Let me start with giving the recipes for some of the items we (me and sis) have tried some time back (during the Master Chef India season 🙂 ) ..
pudina (mint leaves)
biryani masalas (cloves, dalchini etc)
salt, green chillies
ginger garlic paste
- clean the pudina and corinader leaves and mix them well into a smooth paste.
- take the cooker, fry the masala ingredints (cloves, dalchini) in ghee.
- add some ginger garlic paste, green chillies (finely chopped)
- add the rice (11/2 cup of water for 1 cup of basmati rice) after cleaning it thoroughly
- add the pudina paste already prepared.
- add the corn (2 cups – even more if you like corn 🙂 )
- add some salt (acc. to taste) and cook in a pressure cooker
- Corn pudina pulav is done after 3 whistles 🙂
- You can add cashews (fried in ghee) for garnishing.
Yummy corn pudina pulav is ready!!!