Was thinking about something which reminded me of the tongue twisters… I remember the fun we used to have in school days challenging each other with tongue twisters…
here are some of them…for good old days sake 🙂
- she sells sea shells on the sea shore…
- red lorry..blue lorry..
- How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
- I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish.
- A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies
- RED BULB BLUE BULB RED BULB BLUE BULB
- Betty bought butter but the butter was bitter, so Betty bought better butter to make the bitter butter better.
- Upper roller lower roller Upper roller lower roller.
- How much wood could a wood chuck; chuck if a wood chuck could chuck woo
- The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick.
Some telugu ones mom taught us when v were kids
- erra lorry, tella lorry
- nee noone nee noone, na noone na noone, ni noone na noonani nenannana
- ardham ardhamainidi…ardham ardham kaledu…
- kacha papad…pakka papad.. (hindi)
u knw more???….fill in with wat u knw 🙂 its fun recalling them!!